Associate, Home ServicesAbout the Team:
Wayfair is looking for a tenacious and entrepreneurial Associate who can find, recruit , evaluate, and motivate a great team to help expand one of Wayfair's fastest growing businesses. Wayfair Home Services connects our customers to qualified professionals (\"pros\") to assemble and install the products they fall in love with on Wayfair.com, because our customers don't buy pieces of a bed, they buy the finished product. We help our customers realize their vision of home-heaven.
Y ou'll have a primary responsibility to improve customer experience , identify opportunities to expand service coverage and capabilities, and assess the quality of our service acquisition channels.
You'll work closely with senior business leadership and other cross- functional teams, including Marketing, Product, Analytics, Pricing, and Design. We hope you'll help us continue to drive a new and exciting services business model for Wayfair. What you will do:
- Evaluate the progress of the project to ensure that the timeline is followed steadily and consistently
- Keep an open line of communication with the project participants so they can alert you to potential snags and problems they might see on the horizon
- Embrace the role of researcher, anticipating that at some point in the project, you will have to investigate some element that is vital to its culmination
- Perform important administrative functions for the project manager, which might include updating the project schedule, taking minutes at meetings and writing progress reports to the project team
- Function as an adjunct to the project manager, completing tasks as assigned
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills, specifically excel
- Strong administrative skills, ability to prioritize, delegate, and meet deadlines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Problem solving mindset with strict attention to detail
- Previous experience working with cross functional teams
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.